It all began in 1976 when a small steel fabrication business launched by Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. At that time, no one could imagine the future that lay ahead for Wolf Steel Ltd., eventually Napoleon® Fireplaces and Gourmet Grills.
Since the first wood stove was produced over 30 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. The original stove was produced in a 1,000 sq. ft. facility. By 1981, the name "Napoleon®" was born and the first single glass door with Pyro-Ceram high temperature ceramic glass was born - a first in the industry. Over the next few years, the demand for Napoleon's wood stoves grew beyond Ontario's borders to the rest of Canada and into the United States.
Napoleon® designs and implements features sought after by discriminating consumers around the world. Time after time Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative patented technology: eco-friendly Wood Burning products, realistic natural gas burning fireplaces and some of North America's most advanced state-of-the-art technology. Innovative engineering and design, advanced manufacturing techniques, dedicated customer service, outstanding product quality, and superior warranties distinguish Napoleon® from its competitors.
Napoleon® now operates with 500,000+ square feet of manufacturing space and over 400 employees. Napoleon's commitment to producing quality products combined with honest, reliable service has proven to be a successful framework to ensuring the continued highest customer satisfaction.
Features & Accessories for Freestyle and City Grills
President's Limited Lifetime Warranty - Mirage SeriesLIFETIME
- Aluminum Castings excluding paint.
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Luxidio Condiment Trays.
- Control Knobs
- Stainless Steel Lid Insert and Handles
- Stainless Steel Base
- During the first 5 years Napoleon will provide replacement parts at Napoleon's option free of charge. From the 6th year to lifetime, Napoleon will provide replacement parts at 50% of the current retail price.
- Stainless Steel Sear Plates corrosion
- Cooking Grids
- Temperature Gauge
- Brass Valves
- Ceramic Infrared Burners excluding screens
- Igniterer - excluding batteries.
- During the first 2 years Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge.
- Warming Rack
- Hoses and Connectors
- I-Glow Illumination System
- Panels - manufacturing defects.
- Fasteners and Accessories
- During the first year Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge.
Complete Warranty information is included with the Owner's manual.