Standard Features - on All Solaire Grills
All Solaire grills, both built-in or cart models, share an impressive list of standard features and are built to exceed commercial specifications. Features specific to each grill are found on the individual model pages.
• Stainless steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
• Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition
• All #304 (18/8) stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
• Hand-polished mirror finish accents.
• Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners and V-grilling grids.
• Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design.
• Cart model doors feature inside storage.
• Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
• Stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
• Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
• Folding side shelves on pedestal, cart and post-mount models.
• 30" and up include a high quality cover.
• Models with rear infrared rotisserie include heavy-duty motor, spit rod, and forks.
• Each model has a Propane version and a Natural Gas version.
olaire is the Muscle Car of gas grills. Solaire is more than just another pretty stainless steel gas grill. Each Solaire grill has a "rocket under the hood" - the Solaire Infrared Burner - which gives you the high heat necessary to lock in the juices for more tasty, flavorful food than you can ever get from a conventional barbecue grill. Professional chefs demand high heat to create great taste - and now you can too - with a Solaire Infrared grill.
Solaire Infrared Grills preheat in only 3 minutes and cook about twice as fast as more traditional units. You'll be finishing dessert before the neighbors even start to eat (unless they have a Solaire too!). With this speed, you can make grilling an everyday occurrence rather than just a weekend event, perfect for today's busy lifestyle.
Become the undisputed wizard of backyard grilling, the envy of your neighborhood, and the hero of your family when you serve them juicier, more flavorful food then they've ever tasted from an ordinary grill.
The Benefits of Infrared
Twice the Flavor in Half the Time isn't just a catch-phrase, it's a fact with Solaire infrared technology. These grills will produce food to rival anything youve ever tasted, in a fraction of the time you're used to spending.
More Flavorful Food
Intense direct heat enhances natural flavor for succulence and taste that rival the finest steakhouses.
Solaire infrared burners are ready to grill in just 3 minutes and cook twice as fast as traditional burners.
With shorter grilling times, grilling can become part of your everyday lifestyle, not just a weekend event. And since infrared heats food directly, not the air around it, grilling year-round, even in frigid weather, is no problem.
Because there is no secondary heat element to trap grease, flare-ups are virtually eliminated. Drippings instantly vaporize, adding a great natural flavor to your food.
Grill anything like a pro, from steaks to seafood, chops and vegetables.
Charcoal-like Grilling with no Hassle
Get the great flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas.
There are five main differences between the Anywhere and the Everywhere:
1) The Anywhere (SOL-IR17B) weighs 20 lbs.; the Everywhere (SOL-EV-17A) weighs 15 lbs.
2) The Anywhere is made from thicker 16 gauge stainless steel; the Everywhere is made from thinner 20 gauge stainless steel.
3) The Anywhere has a larger appearance than the Everywhere. The Everywhere is about 3-inches shorter overall.
4) The Anywhere includes the Carrying Bag. For the Everywhere it is not included but can be purchased separately ($61 msrp).
5) The Price. Anywhere = $379 msrp; Everywhere = $289 msrp.
They share many of the same qualities and features:
1) Made from 304 commercial grade stainless steel.
2) Same size grilling area.
3) Same push button electronic ignition.
4) The same great infrared grilling performance.
5) Can both use all of the various accessories (including tank adapter, tripod, natural gas conversion, rail mount, grid scraper).
6) Made in the USA by a 103-year old family business.